This program can no longer be downloaded. You can look for alternatives in Mac > Customize your Mac > Cursors.
If you're tired of the same old cursor animations, Mighty Mouse is a nice way of varying things a bit on your Mac. The program sets up Application Enhancer, Unsanity's tool to manage their haxies, ie small apps like Mighty Mouse to tweak your desktop. There's no real difficulty in using the application. If you open it up via System Preferences you'll be able to see all the current icons you use for your different cursors. You can scale your cursor from tiny to huge, although be careful that choosing the latter will make your poor Mac's processor's work harder. We recommend scaling it to a size you feel comfortable with.
Unfortunately you won't be able to add new cursors directly from the program. Instead Mighty Mouse features a button that, once clicked, will take you straight to an Unsanity website, where you'll be able to choose from the 200 plus cursors on offer. We also liked the fact that you can create your own cursors and import them into Mighty Mouse. Also, Mighty Mouse is only compatible with Mac OS X 10. 4-10. 5. 8 - 10. 6 is not supported. Although it's a shame you can't add new cursors straight from the program window, Mighty Mouse is a nice little haxie that will definitely liven up your Mac's desktop.
- Mighty Mouse makes its return to the scene with full support of Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard.
- This update is free for all registered users.
- Refined the preference pane interface.
- Added the ability to easily move cursor frames back and forth with Adobe Photoshop™.
- More CursorFX and CurXPTheme cursors can now be imported.
- Minimum required system version now is Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger.